A Natural sooper Dooper champ is a new addition to this highly successful range of dog food. Specially formulated with a higher protein level for those dogs needing a bit 'extra' to the normal 'Champ!'
Beef & Lamb Meal, Wheat, Chicken Meal, Maize, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Full Fat Linseed, Alfalfa, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Yucca Schidigera
- Protein 28.0%
- Fat Content 12.0%
- Crude Fibre 3.0%
- Crude Ash 7.5%
- Vitamin A/E672 16,350iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,400iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 160mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 75mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 55mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 410mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.5mg/kg
Sooper Dooper Champ! should be fed dry but can be moistened with water or CSJ Gravy Works!. There is no need to supplement this diet.
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog’s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 53-170g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 170-285g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 285-385g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 385g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.